Clay County's first baby has arrived.
Alexus Cora Hartman was born Jan. 5 at Union Hospital, Terre Haute.
The proud parents are Aaron Hartman and Amee Embry. The baby has a brother, Devin Gullett.
Local merchants gave gifts to the baby's mother, celebrating his birth. The gifts included:
- $25 gift certificate from Double-n-Diner
- $25 gift certificate from Pell's
- One case of newborn diapers from Page's
- $20 gift certificate from Kroger
- Limo ride from the hospital from R. J.'s Formal Wear
- $25 savings bond from Riddell National Bank
- Large pizza from Pizza Hut
- Free wheel balance from Warren Tire
- Large lawn sign from Party Explosion