The Brazil Park and Recreation Board will meet at 7 p.m. Wednesday at City Hall. The Board will review the mowing contract/specifications for 2004.
They will also discuss contracts for the following organizations:
- YMCA (softball diamond and swimming pool),
- Senior Citizens (pool concession stand),
- Rotary Club (4th of July),
- Clay Youth League (baseball diamonds),
- Civil War Enactment (Craig Park),
- Christmas in the Park,
- Humane Shelter (center concession stand),
- Concert Band of Brazil and the
- Popcorn Festival of Clay County.
Board president Ruthann Jeffries said, "We will not be reviewing the contracts with them personally. However, if they would like to make changes or want to be aware of what we are thinking of changing, it would be good for them to come to the meeting."
The actual contracts will be signed in February or March. If organization representatives are not at the January meeting, they will be notified of any changes before they come to sign the contracts.