How is the Clay Community School Corp. doing and why should you care?
Those questions will be answered in Friday's Brazil Times.
In connection with the school corporation, The Times will publish the "2004 Clay Community Schools Performance Report" in Friday's edition.
The report features student enrollment, graduation rates, attendance rates, suspensions and other statistics.
The section also includes reports on:
- How much money is being spent per pupil compared to other school districts
- Financial challenges facing the school corporation
- How important are ISTEP+ results?
- The new fiber optic program to enhance communications between buildings and the Clay City branch of the Brazil Public Library.
On page 1 Friday, look for reports on:
- The Clay City LEAAP pre-school
- The Cumberland Academy
- Non-traditional classes offered at North Clay Middle School.
Everyone concerned about our public schools will want to read Friday's education edition of The Brazil Times.
Frank Phillips is the The Brazil Times editor.