A public hearing on the annual school performance report and an update about bargaining with the Clay County Classroom Teachers' Association top the agenda for Thursday's 7:30 p.m. public meeting of the Clay Community Schools Board of Trustees.
Other agenda items include:
- Report on Advanced Placement Exam scores
- First reading of the proposed 2006-07 Student Handbooks
- Approval of summer school course offerings
- Presentation of Clay Community Schools Wrap Around Program
- Recommendation to approve steps by the corporation to become eligible for the Project Respect Grant
- Update on design changes made at Clay City Jr./Sr. High School during the recent renovation project
- Request to pilot semester exam waiver program at Clay City Jr./Sr. High School
Residents can also take advantage of the Distance Learning Equipment at the Clay City Jr./Sr. High School Auditeria. The equipment is being used in an effort to provide greater public access to the issues at school board meetings.