The following incidents occurred Dec. 2-15. If anyone has any information regarding these cases, or any others, contact Brazil City Police Department at 446-2211.
1. Sunday, Dec. 2: Patrolman Henry Wallen responded to a theft report by Ashley Zaucha at CVS Pharmacy, 307 East National Ave. Although the wallet was later found, the cash was missing.
5. Sunday, Dec. 9: Patrolman Andrew Whittington responded to a theft report from a vehicle by Christina Lawson. Lawson reported her purse, cash and medication were taken from her vehicle while parked on the Wal-Mart parking lot.
8. Tuesday, Dec. 11: Patrolman Wallen responded to a theft from a vehicle report by Stacy Burns. Burns said someone broke into her vehicle overnight while it was parked in front of 312 E. Kruzan St., taking CD's and cash.
9. Wednesday, Dec. 12: Patrolman Dennis Archer responded to a theft report by Gary McClusky, 15 W. Chestnut Street. McClusky said someone took his new ATM card from his mailbox. The card was later used locally on three occasions.
2. Tuesday, Dec. 4: Patrolman Jeff Bucklin II responded to a criminal mischief
John Shook, 1101 N. Indiana St. Shook reported damage to the siding on his home and that he saw two people leaving the area as he arrived.
3. Tuesday, Dec. 4: Patrolman Wallen responded to a criminal mischief by JaCosta Fox. Fox reported her vehicle left parked on the Advance Auto Parts, 611 E. National Ave., over night was damaged.
7. Monday, Dec. 10: Sgt. Mark Loudermilk responded to a criminal mischief report by Ruby Heck. Heck said his out building was damaged at 322 S. Depot St.
4. Thursday, Dec. 6: Patrolman Wallen responded to a burglary report by Jennifer Cogar. Cogar reported someone entered her apartment and took her purse while she was gone. The incident address is not available.
6. Sunday, Dec. 9: Patrolman Whittington responded to a burglary report by Mike Price, 322 W. Blaine St. Price said someone entered and ransacked his home while he was away.
10. Thursday, Dec.13: Patrolman Whittington responded to a burglary report by Taco Bell Manager Nancy Pierce. Pierce reported cash was taken from the registers and from the donation box at the business located in the 2100 block of East National Ave, near Wal-Mart.
11. Friday, Dec. 14: Sgt. Loudermilk responded to a burglary report by Glen Steuerwald, 404 E. Ridge St. Steuerwald said someone took a large amount of copper wire, aluminum wire and assorted tools from his garage.