The following incidents occurred Dec. 15-31. If anyone has any information regarding these cases, or any others, contact Brazil City Police Department at 446-2211.
1. Tuesday, Dec. 18: Patrolman Jeffrey Bucklin II responded to a burglary report by Rory Chambers, 304 S. Depot St. Chambers said someone took a Black Jeep and a Huskavarna Chain Saw from his garage. Bucklin recovered the stolen Jeep later that evening, however, the chain saw has yet to be recovered.
2. Tuesday, Dec. 18: Patrolman Andrew Whittington responded to a burglary report by Herbert Walton, 504 W. Park St. Walton said numerous assorted tools were taken from his garage.
6. Friday, Dec. 21: Patrolman Andrew Whittington responded to an armed robbery report at Brazil Citgo North, 1100 N. Forest Ave. Three suspects robbed the cashier at gun point around 6 a.m., and took an undisclosed amount of cash and cigarettes were taken. Detective Clint McQueen is investigating the incident.
3. Wednesday, Dec. 19: Patrolman Henry Wallen responded to a criminal mischief report by Jim Croy, 715 N. Washington St. Croy said someone smashed the rear window out of his 1997 Pontiac while it was parked in front of his home.
4. Thursday, Dec. 20: Judy Torbert, 804 S. Forest Ave., filed a criminal mischief report at the Brazil City Police Dept. Torbert said someone smashed the window of her vehicle overnight.
5. Thursday, Dec. 20: Patrolman Wallen responded to a criminal mischief by Kelly Webster, 210 1/2 W. Montgomery St. Webster said the rear window of her vehicle was smashed overnight.
10. Monday, Dec. 31: Patrolman Whittington responded to a criminal mischief report by Jeff McGuire, 610 E. Church St. McGuire said someone slashed the two passenger side tires of his pick up truck while it was parked overnight behind his home.
7. Sunday, Dec. 23: Patrolman Dennis Archer responded to a theft report by Christopher Gregg, 209 E. Ridge St. Gregg said someone took an undisclosed amount of tools from his vehicle.
8. Sunday, Dec. 23: Patrolman Archer responded to a theft report by Gary Alsip. Alsip said someone took credit cards from his jacket pocket while he was at the YMCA, 225 E. Kruzan St.
9. Friday, Dec. 28: Patrolman Whittington responded to three individual theft reports by Matthew Smith, Donna Godsey and Kyle McKinney. The three said someone took various items from their vehicles while they were at work at National Printing, 18 S. Murphy Ave.