The Clay Community School Board has two meetings planned this week.
The board will meet in executive session Wednesday prior to Thursday's regularly monthly meeting.
Thursday's meeting is scheduled to begin at 7:30 p.m., in the media center at North Clay Middle School.
The board has several items up for discussion Thursday, including:
* Obsolete copiers,
* Summer School and Driver's Education,
* Student Handbook changes,
* Administrative contracts,
* Administrative Handbook (first reading),
* Draft school board policies 8600, 6527 and 3805,
* Substitute bus mechanic and English as second language salaries,
* Principal's report, and
* Computer bids.
In addition, the board will receive a report from Supt. Dan Schroeder.
The public is welcome to attend Thursday's meeting.
Following the regularly monthly meeting, the board will meet again in special.