Five Clay County residents were recently named to the Rose-Hulman Institute of Technology's winter quarter dean's list.
In order to be named to the dean's list, students must earn at least a 3.3 grade-point average on a 4.0 scale, according to Pete Gustafson, vice president for student affairs.
Area students who made the dean's list include:
* Sophomore Marsha Krisenko (Applied Biology major). Parent is Tatyana Sampson,
* Senior Susannah Yoder (Mechanical Engineering major). Parents are Mark and Sarah Yoder,
* Senior Brittiney Hofmann (Applied Biology major). Parents are Ronald and Donna Hofmann,
* Sophomore Elizabeth Stewart (Applied Biology major), and
* Sophomore Brian Fatch (Mechanical Engineering major). Parents are Brian and Joyce Fatch.