* The 40th reunion of the BRAZIL HIGH SCHOOL CLASS OF 1968 is being planned for August 2, 2008 at the Brazil YMCA. Letters and registration forms have been sent to classmates. For more information, call Susan (Loy) Kellum at 448-3203, Ray Haase at 448-3483 or Judy (Schultz) Winklepleck at 238-2489.
* The BRAZIL HIGH SCHOOL CLASS OF 1973 is still looking for classmates, including Ron Bierman, Sue Chambers, Albert Davis, Mark Estes, Cathy Hyde, Jeff Reeves, Joanne Sanders, Becky Shedd, Howard Walker, Ken White and Mary Wiley. Call 448-1981 if anyone can help locate these classmates. Call Jeff Short, Alison Pond, Barb Bennett or Darlene Shepard for meeting details.
* The BRAZIL HIGH SCHOOL CLASS OF 1978 is planning their 30th class reunion. It will be held on Saturday, July 19 at Oak Ridge Golf Course in Brazil. Contact Lori Pierce at 812-442-8706 for more information; or visit www.brazilhighschool.org to complete the contact information sheet.
* The BRAZIL HIGH SCHOOL CLASS OF 1983 is planning its 25th class reunion. The class is using a website located at www.classcreator.com/Brazil-IN-1983/ to make announcement and post plans for the reunion. All members of the class may go to the website and register under their member profile. For more information, contact Casey Crabb via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
* The NORTHVIEW HIGH SCHOOL CLASS OF 1988 is planning their 20th class reunion for Sept. 13 at the Brazil Elks Lodge. The class is registered at www.classcreator.com/Brazil-IN-Northview.... Visit the website or contact Nancy (Hiatt) Bensen at email@example.com; Nancy (Hiatt) Bensen, 4180 First Flight Circle, Zionsville, IN 46077, or 317-753-9817 cell.
* The alumni of BRAZIL HIGH SCHOOL CLASSES OF 1950-1959 are planning their annual "MOAR" (Mother of all reunions) at Forest Park. The pitch-in picnic-style event occurs, rain or shine, on the third Saturday of June, starting at 11 a.m. on the north end of the pavilion (cow palace). The MOAR XI will be Saturday, June 18 with lunch around noon. Come early and fellowship for a few hours afterwards. If you graduated from BHS in the 50s, you need to be there. Bring a camera and some memories, along with a covered dish -- with something in it.
* The BOWLING GREEN SCHOOL REUNION will be Friday, April 26 at 6:30 p.m. at the Center Point United Methodist Church. The cost of the meal will be $12 per person. Reservations are needed by April 20. For more information, call Linda Schiele at 812-986-2945 or Wilma Ellison at 812-442-6954. Mail checks/money orders to Linda at 359 S. Clay St., Bowling Green, IN 47833.