The following incidents occurred March 14-24. If anyone has any information regarding these cases, or any others, contact Brazil City Police Department at 446-2211.
1. Friday, March 14: Patrolman Andrew Whittington responded to a criminal mischief report by Travis Butts, 9 Daniel Biggs Dr. Butts reported a vehicle window was broken while it was parked in front of his home overnight.
2. Saturday, March 15: Whittington responded to a burglary report at Annunciation School, 415 East Church St. Ed Burt reported the Catholic school was broke into during the overnight hours and food was thrown about the kitchen as well as some food was missing. An empty food box was located outside the building near the street.
3. Saturday, March 15: Whittington responded to a theft report by Margaret Hyde at Pages Food Store, 120 S. Forest Ave. Hyde said her purse was stolen from a grocery cart as she was placing her groceries in her vehicle.
4. Sunday, March 16: Sgt. Dennis Archer responded to a vehicle theft by William McCullough. McCullough said his vehicle was stolen while parked at a business located at the northwest corner of Washington St. and National Ave.
5. Sunday, March 16: Whittington responded to a burglary report by Rachael Yakel, 611 E. Burns St. Yakel reported an HP Photo Smart camera was stolen from her residence while she was not at home.
6. Tuesday, March 18: Patrolman Henry Wallen responded to a theft report by Josh Manion, 105 Willow Ct. Manion reported a license plate stolen from inside his unlocked vehicle while it was parked in front of his home.
7. Tuesday, March 18: Whittington responded to a theft report by Becky Blair, 604 S. Lambert St. Blair reported her Golden Retriever/Boxer mix dog was stolen from her back yard where it was chained up. The collar had been unbuckled and left behind.
8. Friday, March 21: Wallen responded to a criminal mischief report by David Kingery, 117 S. Alabama St. Kingery reported the windshield was broken out of his vehicle while it was parked in front of his home.
9. Sunday, March 23: Sgt. Mark Loudermilk responded to a burglary report by Anna Coada, 328 E. Georgia St. Coada reported her home was entered through a window and three packs of cigarettes were taken.
10. Monday, March 24: Detective Clint McQueen responded to a burglary report by Tim Schurick, 611 S. Chicago Ave. Schurick reported someone took cash from his home when they broke in.
11. Monday, March 24: Archer responded to a criminal mischief report by Sherri Vansykle, 409 N. Leavitt St. Vansykle reported her vehicle was damaged while it was parked outside her home.