The Clay Community Schools Board of Trustees has scheduled its regular monthly meeting for 7:30 p.m., Thursday.
Several items have been included on Thursday's agenda.
The board will begin the meeting with its consent agenda, which includes claims, board meeting minutes and approval of field trips.
Following that, residents in attendance will have the opportunity to speak.
Old business scheduled to be discussed include a technology report and a second reading of the Rainy Day Fund Policy.
CCSC Supt. Dan Schroeder will then give his report before board members are offered time to comment.
New business to be discussed includes:
* Expulsion Case No. 2008-2,
* Library board appointment,
* Scoreboard, lights and shot clock donations,
* Reconsideration committee appointments,
* Irrigation system discussion,
* ECA purchases,
* Transportation employee handbook (first reading),
* Classified employee handbook (first reading),
* Classified administrative clerical personnel handbook (first reading), and
* Reports from building principals.
The board will also discuss personnel and future agenda items.