The following incidents occurred April 16-28. If anyone has any information regarding these cases, or any others, contact Brazil City Police Department at 446-2211.
1. Wednesday, April 16: Patrolman John Goldner responded to a criminal mischief by Tasha Mosteller, 608 S. Leavitt St. Mosteller reported her living room window was shot out by a BB gun.
7. Monday, April 21: Sgt Dennis Archer responded to a criminal mischief report by Lloyd Harris at East Side Elementary School, 936 E. National Ave. Harris reported a window was shattered at the school and the freezer was dented.
12. Friday, April 25: Sgt. Mark Loudermilk responded to a criminal mischief report by Kim Stultz, 717 N. Walnut St. Stultz reported her truck window was shattered while parked in front of her home by someone in a passing vehicle.
2. Wednesday, April 16: Goldner responded to a theft report by a store attendant at Phillips 66, at the corner of Murphy and National Ave. A motorist drove off without paying $100 for fuel.
3. Friday, April 18: Patrolman Henry Wallen responded to a theft from vehicle report by Michelle Hoffman, Tennessee St. Hoffman reported a cell phone stolen from her vehicle while parked outside her residence overnight.
4. Friday, April 18: Loudermilk responded to a stolen vehicle title report by Randy Treash, 1113 N. Forest Ave. Treash reported the vehicle title missing from his home.
6. Monday, April 21: Goldner responded to a theft from vehicle by Joshua Orman, at the corner of Depot and Robinson streets. Orman reported his vehicle had broke down and was left overnight along the street. When he returned, the tires and rims had been stolen from his vehicle, which was left sitting on blocks.
8. Monday, April 21: Police Chief Terry Harrison responded to a theft report by an unidentified victim at 427 E. Short St. The resident reported the theft of a 27-inch television set from the home.
9. Monday, April 21: Archer responded to a vehicle theft by Christopher Whitmer, 811 N. Alabama St. Whitmer reported his White 2004 Chevrolet Malibu was stolen.
10. Tuesday, April 22: Harrison responded to a theft report at the City of Brazil Water Works, 511 S. Leavitt St. A water meter was stolen from a Leavitt street address.
11. Thursday, April 24: Loudermilk responded to a theft report by Sherri Rogers, 121 N. Charles B. Hall. Rogers reported a credit card stolen from her home.
13. Sunday, April 27: Goldner responded to a theft of medication report by Alyce Erdle, Meridian Towers. Erdle reported a visitor stole from her medication inside her home.
14. Monday, April 28: Wallen responded to a burglary report by Barbara Okulovich, Lot 36 Lake Brazilian Estates. Okulovich reported some hand tools as well as a ceiling fan were taken from her residence.
15. Monday, April 28: Wallen responded to a theft from vehicle report by Crystal Ornduff, 922 S. Morgan. Ornduff's purse was taken out of her vehicle while parked outside her home overnight.
16. Monday, April 28: Loudermilk responded to a theft report by Miranda White, 1311 Pinecrest. White reported the theft of a camera, 2 I-Pods, several assorted Black & Decker power tools and several SD memory cards from the residence.
5. Sunday, April 20: Patrolman Jeremy Mace responded to a burglary report by Mike Clark at Glenn Moore Trucking, 901 W. Hendrix. Clark reported finding an open door on the Glenn Moore Trucking business and the office had been ransacked.