The following is a list of county roads that are currently closed following weekend rains according to the Clay County Highway Department:
* County Road 200 W -- From Frontage Rd. to 500 N,
* County Road 600 N -- From 300 W to 500 W,
* Staunton Road -- At the Pump Station,
* County Road 200 S -- From 425 W to 500 W,
* Staunton Road -- From lower Bloomington Rd., to 200 N,
* County Road 125 E -- From 1100 S to 1200 S, and
* County Road 1100 S -- From State Road 159 to 550 W.
In addition, State Road 46 has been closed west of the Owen-Putnam State Forest in Owen County and Interstate-70 between Brazil and Cloverdale.