Clay City Elementary School is inviting parents to its annual Parent Open House Meeting.
After a brief welcome in the gym, teachers will be meeting with parents in two, 20-minute sessions, to go over school and class procedures, as well as curriculum for this school year.
Two sessions are held in order to accommodate those parents with more than one child in school.
After the first and second sessions, there will be refreshments available in the school cafeteria.
The agenda for the evening includes:
* 5:45 Doors open,
* 6:00 Welcome/ Pledge of Allegiance/ Opening Comments,
* 6:05 PTO- Mrs. Mann,
* 6:10 Introduction of Teachers and Staff,
* 6:15 Dismissal,
* 6:20 First session begins,
* 6:40 First session ends, refreshments available in cafeteria,
* 6:45 Second session begins,
* 7:05 Second session ends, refreshments available in cafeteria, and
* 7:30 Building closes
Just the facts
What: Parent Open House,
When: Thursday, August 21, 2008 6-7:30 p.m.
Where: Clay City Elementary Gym