The Clay Community School Board will have it's regular monthly meeting Thursday, at 7:30 p.m., at North Clay Middle School. The following is a list of items included on the agenda:
* A second reading of the coaching guidelines handbook for Clay City Junior/Senior High School,
* A discussion on the Public's input at school board meetings,
* An update on class sizes and enrollment,
* Curricular issues such as advance placement courses, pass rates, and weighted grades and their effect on class choice,
* A discussion on Health Insurance Rates,
* Advertising the purchase of fuel for buses, and
* Self-Evaluation and Policy evaluation.
CCSC Supt. Dan Schroeder will deliver a report and comments will be taken from board members and patrons in attendance.