Apparently, there is a sea of blue in Clay County.
The Brazil Times recently conducted an online poll, asking responders, "Which team is the favorite to win this year's Super Bowl?"
Respondents were given several options to choose from, including:
* The Indianapolis Colts,
* The New England Patriots,
* The San Diego Chargers,
* The New York Giants,
* The Dallas Cowboys,
* The Jacksonville Jaguars,
* The Seattle Seahawks, or
A total of 545 respondents voted on the poll, with 337 (61.8 percent) of them saying the Colts were the favorite for this year's Super Bowl.
Other received the second most responses at 76 votes (13.9 percent), while the Cowboys came in third with 61 votes (11.2 percent).
A total of 35 respondents (6.4 percent) believe the Patriots will win it all this year while 14 (2.6 percent) put their trust in the Giants. Twelve (2.2 percent) believe in the Chargers while six (1.1 percent) voted for the Seahawks. A total of four respondents (0.7 percent) said the Jaguars were this year's favorite.
Twenty-three respondents commented on the poll as well.
One said, "Really, anyone other than the New England Patriots," while another stated, "The Bears are going to dominate."
In fact, a total of 10 respondents commented that the Bears would win it all this year while three commented on the Colts.
Other teams receiving comments from respondents included the Pittsburgh Steelers, The Oakland Raiders, The Tampa Bay Buccaneers, The Green Bay Packers and the Philadelphia Eagles.
The current Times' online poll question is, "Did the announcement of Sarah Palin as Republican Vice Presidential candidate change your mind regarding the upcoming election?"
Respondents are given the following options to choose from:
* Yes it did. I plan on voting Republican now,
* No it didn't. I planned on voting Republican anyway,
* No it didn't. I'm still voting Democrats, and
* No it didn't. I still plan on voting Independent.
As always, respondents are given the opportunity to comment on the poll question.
Opinion of the people
Which team is the favorite to win this year's Super Bowl?
* Indianapolis Colts -- 337 votes (61.8 percent),
* Other -- 76 votes (13.9 percent),
* Dallas Cowboys -- 61 votes (11.2 percent),
* New England Patriots -- 35 votes (6.4 percent),
* New York Giants -- 14 votes (2.6 percent),
* San Diego Chargers -- 12 votes (2.2 percent),
* Seattle Seahawks -- six votes (1.1 percent),
* Jacksonville Jaguars -- four votes (0.7 percent)