The following is a summary of Clay County food service inspections for November:
* Sweet Awakening Café, 125 State Road 46, Center Point (one non-critical item),
* China's Best Buffet, 40 Forest Park Plaza, Brazil (two critical items: Cooked chicken being improperly cooled at room temperature. Cooked foods must be stored at 41-degrees or below, or at least 135 degrees or above. Kitchen employee hand washing sink not accessible. Sink access blocked by stored items). (two non-critical items),
* East Side Elementary cafeteria, 936 E. National Ave., Brazil (one non-critical item),
* Clay City High School cafeteria, 601 Lankford St., Clay City (one non-critical item), and
* Meridian Elementary cafeteria, 410 N. Meridian St., Brazil (two non-critical items).
Establishments with no violations at time of inspection:
* American Legion Post No. 2, 1013 S. Forest Ave., Brazil,
* Family Fudge Company, 8915 N CR 500 W, Brazil (four non-critical items from previous inspection corrected),
* Forest Park Elementary cafeteria, 800 S. Alabama St., Brazil,
* Van Buren Elementary cafeteria, 2075 E. CR 1200 N., Brazil,
* Staunton Elementary cafeteria, 690 N. CR 425 W., Staunton,
* Jackson Township Elementary cafeteria, 1860 E. CR 600 N., Brazil, and
* Clay City Elementary cafeteria, 681 N. Lankford St., Clay City.