The Clay Community School Board will conduct a regular session school board meeting Wednesday, at 7:30 p.m., in the media center at North Clay Middle School.
The following is a list of items included on the agenda:
* The possible purchase of a laptop computer and wind screen for the baseball field, purchased through the extra curricular fund accounts,
* Public hearing on the general obligation bonds and interest proceeds,
* Public hearing on the multi-track year-round school feasibility study,
* The changes made to the high school courses, and
* A discussion on class size with the elementary school enrollments as of Dec. 1.
In addition, there will be a vote on the list of administrative contracts for continuance of employment as administrator and comments will be taken from patrons in attendance and CCSC Supt. Dan Schroeder will deliver a report.