The Clay Community School Board will conduct a regular session school board meeting Tuesday, at 7:30 p.m., in the media center at North Clay Middle School. The meeting was originally scheduled Feb. 12, but was postponed due because some people were unable to attend.
The following is a list of items included on the agenda:
* A report on the drug screening of athletes,
* A financial report,
* Administrative contracts and employment agreements,
* An outstanding check report,
* A maintenance and transportation proposal,
* 2009-10 school calendar,
* A discussion on cracker barrel sessions, and
* Safe schools and healthy students grant.
There will be a public hearing on the master lease and a resolution of the approval of the feasibility study.
Comments will be taken from patrons in attendance and board members will be given the chance to comment and Clay Community School Corporation Supt. Dan Schroeder will deliver a report.