The following is a summary of food service inspections conducted in Clay County during February:
* Double N Diner, 1421 E. National Ave., Brazil (One critical item: Steam table hot holding temperature at 128-degrees. Hot foods must be held at 135-degrees or above. Violation corrected during inspection). Three non-critical items,
* Brazil Lanes, 2544 W. U.S. 40, Brazil (One non-critical item. All violations from previous inspection corrected),
* Brazil Senior Center Dining, 120 S. Franklin St., Brazil (Two non-critical items), and
* Brazil BP Convenience, 210 W. National Ave., Brazil (Two non-critical items. Three non-critical items from previous inspection corrected).
Establishments with no violations at time of inspection
* Bob and Angie's Hometown Restaurant, 711 Main St., Clay City,
* 3rd Generation Bar and Grill, 705 Main St., Clay City,
* Lynn's Soda Fountain/Pharmacy, 22 W. National Ave., Brazil,
* Clay City Senior Center Dining, Community Building Goshorn Park, Clay City,
* Fast Max Convenience, 939 E. National Ave., Brazil,
* Dollar General, 20 Forest Park Plaza, Brazil,
* CVS Pharmacy, 307 E. National Ave., Brazil,
* Dollar General, 6635 S. Old State Road 59, Clay City, and
* Clay City Head Start, 710 Front St., Clay City.