* French Funeral Home will conduct a hunt Sunday, at 1 p.m., in the field behind the Lawson-Miller Chapel and Crematory. Grand prizes include a wagon for children up to 4, a bicycle for children ages 5-8, and an Ipod Nano for children ages 9-12. In case of rain, the event will be rescheduled for Tuesday, April 7, at 7 p.m., at the same location,
* The Knightsville United Methodist Church will conduct a hunt Friday, April 10, at 2:30 p.m., at the old Knightsville schoolyard. The event is for children ages 0-18,
* First Christian Church will conduct a hunt Saturday, April 11, at the Forest Park Cow Palace. Registration begins at 9:30 a.m., and the hunt begins at 10 a.m. The event is open to children ages 12-under,
* The Brazil Nazarene Church, 1002 E. National Ave., Brazil, will conduct a hunt Saturday, April 11, from 1-3 p.m., for children 11-under,
* Cunot Community Center will conduct a hunt Saturday, April 11, with signups starting at noon and hunting beginning at 1 p.m. There will be prizes for all ages and a Poland Volunteer Fire Department truck will be on hand for children to explore. In addition, there will be a surprise visit from Owen County Sheriff Chester "Pudge" Richardson, and
* The American Legion Post No. 2 will conduct a hunt Sunday, April 12, at 1 p.m., at Forest Park.
The event is for children in age groups of 1-3, 4-6, 7-9, and 10-12-year-olds. The top prize in each group is $25 and other prizes will be available.
If weather conditions do not permit the hunt to take place outside, the event will be moved inside at the National Guard Armory.