The following is a list of upcoming Easter Egg Hunts in Clay County:
* French Funeral Home is inviting all to its Easter Egg Hunt Tuesday at 7 p.m. Due to inclement weather, the event was moved from Sunday to Tuesday.
The hunt will be conducted in the field behind the Lawson-Miller Chapel and Crematory.
Grand prizes include a wagon for children up to 4, a bicycle for children ages 5-8 and an Ipod Nano for children ages 9-12.
* The Knightsville United Methodist Church will conduct a hunt Friday, at 2:30 p.m., at the old Knightsville schoolyard. The event is for children ages 0-18,
* First Christian Church will conduct a hunt Saturday, at the Forest Park Cow Palace. Registration begins at 9:30 a.m., and the hunt begins at 10 a.m. The event is open to children ages 12-under,
* The Brazil Nazarene Church, 1002 E. National Ave., Brazil, will conduct a hunt Saturday, from 1-3 p.m., for children 11-under,
* Cunot Community Center will conduct a hunt Saturday, with signups starting at noon and hunting beginning at 1 p.m. There will be prizes for all ages and a Poland Volunteer Fire Department truck will be on hand for children to explore. In addition, there will be a surprise visit from Owen County Sheriff Chester "Pudge" Richardson, and
* The American Legion Post No. 2 will conduct a hunt Sunday, at 2 p.m., at Forest Park.
The event is for children in age groups of 1-3, 4-6, 7-9, and 10-12-year-olds. The top prize in each group is $25 and other prizes will be available.
If weather conditions do not permit the hunt to take place outside, the event will be moved inside at the National Guard Armory.