The following are food service inspections conducted by the Clay County Health Department through April:
* McDonald's (Pilot), 4376 N SR 59, Brazil (one repeat critical item: Cold holding temperature of condiments at 80-degrees. Must be below 41-degrees),
* Center Point County Junction, 20 S. SR 59, Center Point (one critical item: Meat, salad and cheese deli refrigerator at 52-degrees. Must be below 41-degrees; four non-critical items),
* Center Point County Junction, 20 S. SR 59, Center Point (follow-up: All previous violations corrected), and
Establishments with no violations
at time of inspection:
* China Best Buffet, 40 Forest Park Plaza, Brazil (All previous violations corrected),
* Hunter's Lounge, E. U.S. 40, Brazil,
* Alabama Bar and Grill, 569 E. National Ave., Brazil (follow-up),
* Burger King, 995 W. SR 42, Brazil (follow-up), and
* Yesterday's Pub and Family Dining, 101 E. National Ave., Brazil (follow-up).
Approved to Operate:
* Family Table Restaurant, 960 W. SR 42, Brazil,
* More the Merrier Catering, 7376 W. CR 1200 S., Reelsville, and
* Mayberry Mal Shop, 709 Front St., Clay City (Pre-construction plan approved).