Greek Chicken Wrap
Try this light and tasty Mediterranean treat.
Mix together ½ cup fat free sour cream mixed with 1 ½ teaspoon crushed garlic, ½ teaspoon onion powder.
Marinate four boneless chicken breasts from two hours to overnight in:
* ½ cup of above mixture,
* ½ cup light Italian dressing,
* 1 (4-ounce) can chopped black olives, drained,
* ½ cup diced tomatoes,
* ½ cup peeled and seeded cucumber, chopped, and
* 1 Tablespoon fresh lemon juice.
Grill or bake, let cool and cut into very thin strips. (Chicken should be cooked until not pink, and juices run clear).
* Spread four tortillas with 1 Tablespoon sour cream mixture,
* Lay one quarter of chicken strips on tortilla with ½ cup of vegetable mixture and ½ cup of assorted salad greens per tortilla, and
* Fold in sides of tortilla and roll up tightly. Cut on a diagonal and serve.