The following is a list of food service inspections as reported by the Clay County Health Department for the month of June:
* Page's Supermarket, 120 S. Forest Ave., Brazil (one critical item: Deli refrigerator not operating at proper temperature. Must be at or below 41-degrees; Three non-critical items),
* Six Points Trading Post, 1005 N. CR 700 E., Bowling Green (one non-critical item),
* Kroger's Supermarket, 100 Forest Park Place, Brazil (two non-critical items),
* Sunrise Family Restaurant, 528 E. National Ave., Brazil (follow-up: Two repeat non-critical items; All other previous violations corrected),
* Page's Supermarket, 120 S. Forest Ave., Brazil (follow-up: All previous violations corrected).
Establishments with No Violations at Time of Inspection
* Circus Time Ice Cream (Mobile Unit), 121 Charles B. Hall, Brazil,
* Jack's Fine Foods, 117 E. Jackson St., Brazil,
* Pizza Hut, 1519 E. National Ave., Brazil,
* Dean's Discount Grocery, 14410 S. SR 59, Jasonville,
* Sugar Ridge Café, 1008 W. CR 600 N., Brazil,
* Sally's Place, 508 W. National Ave., Brazil,
* Aldi's Grocery, 3132 E. National Ave., Brazil,
* The More The Merrier Catering (Mobile Service), Reelsville.
Approved to Operate with No Violations
* Backwoods Café, 609 E. Main St., Center Point,
* Mayberry Malt and Coffee Shoppe, 709 Front St., Clay City,
* Coach and Cleats "Timeout" Sports Bar and Grill, 101 E. National Ave., Brazil,
* Universal Foods (Mobile Frozen Food Unit), Plainfield.
Readers are encouraged to comment on this article at www.thebraziltimes.com.