Bid package four includes the renovations to Clay City Elementary School, Forest Park Elementary School, Jackson Township Elementary School and Van Buren Elementary School as well as Electronic Access Control System. Bid package three includes the renovations to East Side, Meridian and Staunton elementries.
The awarding of the bids on package four to the following companies:
* Sitework/ Concrete Carpentry -- CDI, Inc., Terre Haute -- $3,170,600,
* Roofing -- Horning Roofing, Indianapolis -- $674,640,
* Food Service Equipment -- Indiana Restaurant Equipment, Warsaw -- $160,293,
* Plumbing & HVAC -- A.A. Huber & Sons, Inc., Greencastle -- $868,574,
* Electrical -- Sycamore Engineering, Inc., Terre Haute -- $850,400,
* Temperature Controls -- Open Controls Systems, Indianapolis -- $237,654, and
* Electronic Access Control -- DM Mattson, Inc., Mc Lean, Ill. -- 138,252.
The roofing re-bid of package three also went to Horning Roofing for $1,094,200.
The next meeting of the Clay Community School Board will be Thursday, Oct. 8, at 7:30 p.m., at Clay City Jr./Sr. High School.