The Clay Community School Board will conduct a regular session school board meeting Thursday, at 7:30 p.m., in the Auditeria of Clay City Jr./Sr. High School. The following is a list of items on the agenda:
* An update will be given to the board on the H1N1 Flu Plans,
* A possible contract for the purchase of bus garage land,
* An after-school counseling program,
* The possible hiring of temporary custodial help during the building project, and
* The moving of school board comments to the end of meeting agenda.
Comments will be taken from patrons in attendance and CCSC Supt. Dan Schroeder will deliver a report.