The Clay County Health Department will conduct H1N1 vaccination clinics at the following schools for children 9-year-old or younger who need dose No. 2 of the vaccine:
* Jackson Township Elementary School, 9-11:30 a.m., Tuesday, Dec. 1,
* Forest Park Elementary School, 2-5 p.m., Tuesday, Dec. 1, and
* Clay City High School, 2-3 p.m., Wednesday, Dec. 2.
There must be a minimum of 28 days between the first and second doses of the H1N1 vaccine. Call the health department for more information at 448-9019.
The health department will also conduct a vaccination clinic from 3-6 p.m., Wednesday, Dec . 2, at Clay City High School. The community clinic will target the following groups:
* Pregnant women,
* Children 6 months to 24-years-old,
* Health care and emergency medical workers,
* Anyone who takes care of or lives with infants 6 months or younger, and
* Anyone 25-64 with certain chronic medical conditions or a weakened immune system.
For more information about H1N1 influenza, visit www.cdc.gov/h1n1flu.