The following is a list of items included on the agenda:
* The second reading of the proposal for students charging meals.
Elementary students would be able to charge up to three meals and middle, junior high, and high school students would not be allowed to charge any meals,
* A possible update on the current situation of the bus garage,
* A possible new program at Cumberland Academy called Reaching for Tomorrow,
* An update on the construction financing report for the building renovation project, and
* Approval of the Master Contract and Employee Salary and Fringe Benefits for all administrative, certified and non-certified staff and bus drivers.
Comments will be taken from patrons in attendance and CCSC Supt. Dan Schroeder will deliver a report.