The meeting is scheduled to begin at 7:30 p.m.
Old business topics include School Board policy revisions 6541, 6542, 6544 and 6545, in addition to fiber optic bids.
New business topics include the following:
*Academic Booster Club at CCJSH,
*Brazil Public Library Board of Trustees,
* Weight Training Club,
* Outstanding check report,
* Resolution for interest deposits,
* Resolution to transfer appropriations,
* 2010 Transfer of funds certificates,
* Resolution to prepay claims,
*Resolution to transfer from one fund to another,
* Finalcial report,
*Indiana Prevention Resource Center 2010 Alcohol, Tobacco and Other Drug use survey,
* Creating Positive Relationships (CPR) at high school,
* Bus Garage information and discussion,
* Retirement waiver, and
*Discussion of board member Forrest Buell's letters and data request.
Those in attendance will be given an opportunity to speak and board members will also provide comments.
In addition, CCSC Supt. Dan Schroeder will provide a report.