The Clay County Drainage Board will act on the long-term plan for Clay County Regulated Drains, as well as possible assessment increases to the Regulated Drains, which serve Clay County, Monday, in the Commissioners Courtroom in the Clay County Courthouse.
The following times have been scheduled for the individual Regulated Drains (County Ditches):
* 9-9:45 a.m. -- Campbell Ditch,
* 9:45-10:30 -- Killion Ditch,
* 10:30-11:15 -- Mary Portteus Brown Ditch,
* 11:15-noon -- Riddell Dicth, and
* Noon-12:45 p.m. -- Heine Ditch.