The Clay Community School Corporation School Board will meet in regular session Thursday, at North Clay Middle School, 3 W. Knight Dr., Brazil. The meeting is scheduled to begin at 7:30 p.m.
New business topics include the following:
* Summer school classes for 2010,
* Extra Curricular Activities (ECA) purchases at Northview High School,
* Address Changes,
* Staples Donation,
* Post-Prom Activities Insurance Coverage,
* Student Handbooks: First Reading
* Six Weeks Grading Periods,
* INSafe Report,
* Bus Garage Project and
* A Curriculum Report.
Those in attendance will be given an opportunity to speak and board members will also provide comments. In addition, CCSC Supt. Dan Schroeder will provide a report.