The meeting is scheduled to begin at 7:30 p.m.
In old business, the board will have the second reading of the student handbooks.
In new business, topics include the following:
* North Central Association Quality Assurance Review (NCA/QAR) update at Clay City Jr./Sr. High School,
* The mathematic textbook adoption,
* The Title 1 grant application,
* The milk, dairy, food and supplies bids,
* The May school board meeting,
* The acceptance of grants for student recognition,
* The Perkins IV Tech Prep grant application,
* The INSafe report and short-term bus garage and transportation office alternatives, and
* The long-term bus garage and transportation office alternatives.
Those in attendance will be given an opportunity to speak and board members will also provide comments.
In addition, CCSC Supt. Dan Schroeder will provide a report.