New business topics include the following:
* First readings on school board policies 3445 and 6433, on cell phones provided to selected administrators within the corporation and seclusion and restraint,
* The suspension with pay of a Northview High School teacher from April 21 until all procedures on her employment with Clay Community Schools have concluded,
* A vote on the extension of administrative contracts,
* The first reading of a standardized grading scale with Clay Community Schools,
* The purchase of Apex Learning to replace NovaNet distance learning,
* The purchase of a vacant lot across the street from Meridian Elementary,
* The disposal of the temporary metal classroom building at Staunton Elementary,
* A vote on allowing the boy scouts to recruit in the schools and the legal requirements, and
* An update on the entire bus garage situation and contracting out school buses for maintenance services.
Those in attendance will be given an opportunity to speak and board members will also provide comments. In addition, CCSC Supt. Dan Schroeder will provide a report.