TERRE HAUTE -- Nonprofit organizations should mark their calendars.
With sponsorship from the United Way of the Wabash Valley and Sony DADC, nonprofits' staff and board members will be able to benefit from a series of training throughout the spring, summer and fall.
* May 27 -- Board Development: Recruitment and Retention,
* June 23 -- Gaining Support from Public Officials,
* July 15 -- Financial Accountability: Best Questions to Ask,
* Aug. 18 -- Marketing and Social Media (at the Vigo County Public Library), and
* Sept. 23 -- Change Management.
Each workshop will take place from 9-11 a.m., at Corporate Square. Cost is $15 per session.
For more information or to register for the workshops, log on to www.INRNWEST.blogspot.com, or call Jillian M. Miller at 765-413-6049.