Those in attendance will be leaving on the morning of Tuesday, Aug. 3, and returning the evening of Wednesday, Aug. 4.
Highlights of this year's trip will be:
* Get up close and personal with a windmill in White County. See not only the windmill close up but also have a chance to see the windmill in the lay-down yard. A question and answer session will also take place.
* A tour of Fair Oaks Dairy. Come join to see how they care for every step of the dairy production process: from Grass-to-Glass. Also, there are about 80-100 calves born here everyday, come witness one of these real and extraordinary events at the Birthing Barn. And these are just a couple of the many things to see and do on this tour.
* Did you know that Indiana is one of the top 10 producers of mint in the country? Come as tour visits Wappel Mint Farm.
* Hotel accommodations will be at Blue Chip Hotel Casino and Spa. Enjoy 65,000 square feet of gaming options. Not a gamer? Enjoy the 22-story facility with its many amenities including: spa, dining, exercise room, pool, and more.
* Shipshewana -- First stop is the Flea Market and Auction Center -- Ladies and gentleman needing retail therapy can get plenty of it here. Enjoy goodies fresh from the oven, handcrafted hardwoods, historic treasures and many Amish country treats.
* Ever seen a grain bin being made? Come to CTB, INC to see these Brock grain bins being made.
* Last stop -- King Buffet in Kokomo -- many, many options to choose from-largest buffet in town. This buffet offers Chinese as well as American food option ... so not to worry if Chinese isn't for you.
Any adult interested in participating in this tour should contact the Clay County SWCD office at 955 W. Craig Ave., or by calling 812-448-1108 ext 3. RSVP as soon as possible. The tour is available on a first-come basis and is limited to 52 people.