In old business, the board will have the second reading of the Northview High School, Clay City Jr./Sr. High School and North Clay Middle School Coach's Handbook as well as the Northview High School and Clay City Jr./Sr. High School Athletic Handbook for students and parents.
New business topics include the following:
* A program regarding the Y's Summer Day Camp,
* A report on the Spring 2010 ISTEP+ (Indiana Statewide Testing for Education Progress-Plus) scores,
*The awarding of the bid for the Transportation Garage,
* The appointment of a school board member to the Technology and Health Insurance Committees,
* The possible formation of a cost savings committee,
* Discussions on adding the budget and claims reports to the website, adding a computer support position at Clay City and discussing if it would be cheaper to purchase two or three vehicles for the corporation instead of mileage reimbursement, and
* There will also be a discussion and possible vote on administrative contracts.
Those in attendance will be given an opportunity to speak and board members will also provide comments.
In addition, CCSC Supt. Dan Schroeder will provide a report.