The Clay Community School Corporation School Board of Trustees will meet in regular session Thursday, at North Clay Middle School, 3 W. Knight Dr., Brazil, in the media center. The meeting is scheduled to begin at 7:30 p.m.
New business topics include:
* Reading assignments during summer school,
* Mileage reimbursement and vehicles
* Permission to advertise for buses and fuel,
* Health/vision and dental insurance rates, and
* Grant applications and committee representation.
There will be five new first readings, which means there will be no vote on the agenda items. These items include:
* Seven semester graduate waiver,
* Early graduate waiver,
* Fast track,
* Dual credit, and
* end of course assessments.
Those in attendance will be given an opportunity to speak and board members will also provide comments.
In addition, CCSC Supt. Dan Schroeder will provide a report.