[The Brazil Times nameplate] Overcast ~ 54°F  
High: 63°F ~ Low: 47°F
Monday, May 2, 2016

Electrical fire

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

A Brazil family was woke up by their dog during an electrical fire in the attic of their residence located at 410 East Illinois St., Brazil, around 2:30 a.m., Monday morning. The Brazil City Fire Department responded to the fire, while members of Clay County Search and Rescue and Brazil City Police assisted the family in getting to safety. Officials, who did not release the name of the family, confirmed no injuries were reported. Ivy Jacobs Photo.


Comments
Note: The nature of the Internet makes it impractical for our staff to review every comment. If you feel that a comment is offensive, please Login or Create an account first, and then you will be able to flag a comment as objectionable. Please also note that those who post comments on thebraziltimes.com may do so using a screen name, which may or may not reflect a website user's actual name. Readers should be careful not to assign comments to real people who may have names similar to screen names. Refrain from obscenity in your comments, and to keep discussions civil, don't say anything in a way your grandmother would be ashamed to read.

"A Brazil family was woke up"

Ivy, ouch. How about "A Brazil family was awakened"

Anyway, glad no one was hurt. Good doggy!

-- Posted by exbrazilrez on Thu, Sep 23, 2010, at 6:56 AM


Respond to this story

Posting a comment requires free registration: