The following is a list of food inspections conducted by the Clay County Health Department during the month of September:
* Bruce's Pizza, 6798 W. State Road 48, Jasonville (one critical item: No sanitizer test kit provided for sanitizing solution).
Establishments with no violations at time of inspections
* Martha and Company Catering, 5813 W. SR 48, Jasonville,
* Miller's IGA Grocery, 6505 S. SR 59, Clay City,
* Forest Park Elementary Cafeteria, 800 S. Alabama St., Brazil,
* Eastside Elementary Cafeteria, 936 E. National Ave., Brazil.
Approved to operate (Cory Apple Festival)
* Gee Concessions,
* Big T Concessions (Three concession units),
* Chadd's Place Concessions,
* Price's 1 Oak, Inc.,
* Cookies and Cream Ice Cream,
* Main Event Concessions,
* Parr Concessions,
* Brian Wyndham Kettle Corn,
* Katie's Concessions,
* Chocolaberries Concessions,
* Karla Runyon Concessions (one non-critical item),
* Joan and Yogie's One Stop Concessions.
Readers are encouraged to comment on this article at www.thebraziltimes.com.