The Clay Community School Corporation School Board of Trustees will meet in regular session Thursday, at North Clay Middle School, 3 W. Knight Dr., Brazil, in the media center. The meeting is scheduled to begin at 7:30 p.m.
New business topics include:
* The Master Contract and Employee Salary and Fringe Benefits,
* A declaration of surplus equipment,
* The assistant principal position at Northview High School,
* The first reading of changes to the classified and bus driver handbook, and
* A censure resolution presented by the school board members for consideration.
Old business topics include:
* Administrative stipends,
* School bus and fuel bids, and
* The second reading and vote on proposed policy 3446: Technology purchases; policy 2811: Harassment, intimidation, threatening and bullying; and policy 7602: Advanced placement homework.
Those in attendance will be given an opportunity to speak and board members will also provide comments.
In addition, CCSC Supt. Dan Schroeder will provide a report.