Customer Satisfaction Surveys were given to 1,055 customers with 619 surveys returned for a 59 percent response rate.
The survey results showed the following:
* 92 percent of those completing the survey said that, "the opportunity to participate in decision making about their treatment" was rated Good, Very Good or Excellent,
* 92 percent of the consumers ranked "the ability of the services to meet their needs" Good, Very Good or Excellent,
* 85 percent of the respondents gave "the length of time between making an appointment and seeing a psychiatrist" Good, Very Good or Excellent,
* 89 percent ranked "the time between making an appointment and seeing the therapist" Good, Very Good or Excellent, and
* "The time spent in waiting area for scheduled appointment" was ranked Good, Very Good or Excellent by 85 percent of the respondents.
Hamilton Center, Inc., uses the information from the Customer Satisfaction Surveys to monitor performance amongst other Community Mental Health Centers in the state, to look for opportunities for improvement and/or set benchmarks.
The results are also used during the scheduled Commission on Accreditation of Rehabilitation Facilities (CARF) Audits.