The Clay Community School Corporation School Board of Trustees will meet in regular session Thursday, at North Clay Middle School, 3 W. Knight Dr., Brazil, in the media center. The meeting is scheduled to begin at 7:30 p.m.
New business topics include:
* Media Center Arrangement for school board meetings,
* Indiana School Board Association (ISBA)/Indiana Association of Public School Superintendents (IAPSS) state conference,
* Plans for cost cutting,
* Choral risers at Staunton Elementary, and
* First reading of school board policy 2205, administrative contracts and employment agreements, first reading and school board policy 3450, expenditures.
Old business topics include:
* Second reading of the classified and bus driver handbook,
* Administrative stipends, and
* Vehicle purchases compared to mileage reimbursement.
Those in attendance will be given an opportunity to speak and board members will also provide comments.
In addition, CCSC Supt. Dan Schroeder will provide a report.