Rose-Hulman Institute of Technology
The student(s) listed below has/have been named to the dean's list for the fall quarter at Rose-Hulman Institute of Technology.
* Phillip Iverson, Staunton, senior student in computer science and software engineering, son of Michael Iverson and Rebecca Iverson,
* Kristen Latta, Brazil, junior student in applied biology, daughter of Michael Latta and Sara Latta,
* Jordan Maurer, Brazil, junior student in mechanical engineering, son of Steven and Kelley Maurer,
* Johanna Moore, Brazil, senior student in applied biology, daughter of Dan Moore and Jenny Moore,
* Andrew Nicoson, Clay City, junior student in civil engineering, son of Theodore Nicoson and Jennifer Flater, and
* Elizabeth Stewart, Brazil, senior student in applied biology, daughter of James Stewart and Corinna Stewart.
In order to be named to the dean's list, students must earn at least a 3.3 grade point average (on a 4.0 scale), according to Pete Gustafson, vice president for student affairs.
Rose-Hulman is a private engineering, mathematics and science college with an undergraduate enrollment of 1,900 students.
Rose-Hulman has been ranked nationally for the 12th consecutive year by U.S. News & World Report as the best engineering college that offers only the bachelor's and master's degrees. The typical Rose-Hulman student ranked in the top 10 percent of all high-school seniors who took the Scholastic Aptitude Test (SAT).