The Clay Community School Corporation School Board will conduct its monthly meeting at 7:30 p.m., Thursday, in the media center of North Clay Middle School, 3450 W. State Road 340, Brazil.
Several new items are on the agenda for the meeting, including:
* Annual financial report,
* Outstanding check report,
* Conflict of interest disclosure statement,
* East Side Elementary -- Eight Step Process,
* North Clay Middle School -- Mini-grant program,
* Non-certified stipend reconciliation,
* Reports from Tom Reberger and Frank Misner,
* Permission to apply for grants, and
* Discussion of improving school board meetings.
In addition, Interim Superintendent Kim Tucker will provide a report.
As well, following the regular meeting, the board will conduct an executive session.