The Brazil City Fire Department will be conducting fire hydrant flushing and testing on the following days and locations:
* Today -- National Avenue and McGuire Street to Grant and Ohio streets,
* Monday, May 23 -- Leavitt and Williams streets to Forest Avenue and White Rock Road,
* Tuesday, May 24 -- Emerald Drive and Hunter Court to Forest Park Elementary,
* Wednesday, May 25 -- Pinckley Street at Lamplight Manor to Knight and Belle streets, and
* Thursday, May 26 -- Tower Road to Industrial Park Drive.
Brazil City Fire Chief Jim Smith said the schedule is tentative and residents could anticipate varying water pressure levels.