The bus tour will make stops at the following locations:
* Tuesday, June 28 -- Linking Education to Adults, Adolescents and Preschoolers (LEAAP) Center, 3-8 p.m.,
* July 7 -- Clay City Fair, 4-8 p.m.,
* July 14 -- Church of Christ (Clay City), 2-8 p.m.,
* July 18 -- Clay County 4-H Fair, 2-8 p.m.,
* July 21 -- Clay County 4-H Fair, 10 a.m.-4 p.m., and
* July 28 -- Bowling Green (Community Center), 3-8 p.m.
Four to five women may be scheduled per hour. Appointments are preferred and begin at the top of each hour. Walk-ins are accommodated as space permits.
Each woman will receive a thank-you gift along with a supply of free women's health educational materials.
The WOW Bus provides an educational session about Pap smear screening, and each woman will receive a free mini-physical that includes height, weight, blood pressure, Body Mass Index (BMI) and a glucose screen.
Time on the bus is approximately one hour.