The tour has added four more dates in Clay County, including:
* Thursday, Sept. 1 -- First Christian Church, Brazil, 2-8 p.m.,
* Thursday, Sept. 15 -- LEAAP Center, Brazil, 9 a.m.-6 p.m.,
* Saturday, Sept. 17 -- Bowling Green 5K Run/Walk, Bowling Green, 7:30 a.m.-noon,
* Thursday, Sept. 22 -- Clay City Church of Christ, 2-8 p.m., and
* Saturday, Sept. 24 -- Brazil Walmart, 10 a.m.-3 p.m.
The WOW Bus Tour is part of the Indiana University National Center of Excellence in Women's Health.
Four to five women may be scheduled per hour. Appointments are preferred and begin at the top of each hour.
Walk-ins are accommodated as space permits.
Each woman will receive a thank-you gift along with a supply of free women's health educational materials.
The WOW Bus Tour provides an educational session about Pap smear screenings and each woman will receive a free mini-physical that includes height, weight, blood pressure, Body Mass Index (BMI) and a glucose screen.
Time on the bus is approximately one hour.
To schedule an appointment, women may call Lynn Baldwin at 1-877-847-0023 or e-mail email@example.com.
More information may also be accessed at www.facebook.com/ucoewomenshealth.