The Clay Community School Board of Trustees will meet in the North Clay Middle School Media Center Thursday, Nov. 10, at 7:30 p.m.
Items on the agenda include:
* School Board Policy No. 7541 -- Computer Technology and Social Media: Second Reading,
* Report on Williams Property and Legal Survey,
* Substitute Handbook: First Reading,
* Wireless Technology Project Phase Two,
* Maintenance Service Truck,
* Architect Proposal for 1013 S Forest Avenue,
* Local Board of Finance,
* Indiana Bond Bank Fuel Purchasing Program,
* North Clay Middle School Mini-Grant Awards,
* Purchase Wireless Access Points,
* Request for Waiver of Notification Date for Retirement,
* Volunteer Approval Process, and
* Indoor Air Quality (IAQ) Proposed New Policies including : Policy 8710 - Animals in Classrooms: First Reading, Policy 8720 - Vehicle Idling: First Reading and Policy 8730 - Chemical Management: First Reading.