The Clay Community School Board will meet Thursday, Dec. 8, at 7:30 p.m., at the North Clay Middle School media center.
Several items will appear on the agenda regarding old business, including:
* Substitute Handbook: Second Reading,
* Indoor Air Quality (IAQ) Proposed New Policies: 1. Policy 8710 (Animals in classrooms -- second reading); 2. Policy 8270 (Vehicle Idling -- second reading); 3. Policy 8730 (Chemical Management -- second reading),
* Williams Property Purchase, and
* Maintenance Vehicle Purchase Recommendation -- Truck/Snow Plow.
In addition, several items appear on the agenda regarding new business, including:
* Recommendation to approve secondary course changes,
* School bus maintenance report,
* Play 60 grant report,
* Administration building re-roof proposal,
* Northview High School tardy intervention pilot policy discussion,
* Indiana Resource Prevention ATOD Survey,
* Clay City Jr./Sr. High School Scoreboards, and
* Consideration to name Director of Business Affairs.
CCS Supt. Kim Tucker will also provide a report and residents are welcome to provide commentary to the school board.